For your first visit to Upper Cumberland Ear, Nose & Throat, you will need to bring the following information to facilitate your appointment:
Paperwork: We’ll ask you to complete a brief patient history questionnaire to help us to get to know you. We will use this information to help formulate a care program to address your condition or illness. Our staff will help assure that your insurance billing is as painless as possible. The paperwork we will need includes:
- Patient’s Social Security Number
- Insurance policy holder’s Social Security Number
- Insurance policy holder’s date of birth
- Insurance card or copy of both the front and the back of the card
- Insurance referral if required by your insurance company
- List of medications the patient is presently taking
Time: During your first visit, you should plan on spending extra time in our office to discuss your medical history with our staff, as well as any recent health problems.
Consultation: You’ll meet a Board Certified specialist who will review your health history and discuss your concerns.
Examination: Your doctor will diagnose your condition, recommend diagnostic testing (if applicable), determine the exact cause or causes of your problem and discuss your treatment options.